General Admission Ticket
The Norton Simon Museum is delighted to welcome you back to our galleries and garden once again. Due to capacity restrictions, we strongly encourage you to reserve your tickets in advance. Tickets are released approximately one week prior to each two-week block. Tickets for July 15–26 will be released on Tuesday, July 6 at 10:00 a.m.
Prior to your visit, please review our Covid-19 Guidelines and Protocols, which will be strictly enforced.
- Please plan on arriving no earlier than ten minutes before your ticket time.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- If you become sick or are unable to visit the museum, please contact our ticketing department at [email protected] to cancel your tickets. Refunds are given for cancellations made no later than one day after the ticket time.
- If you qualify for one of our “free admission” categories, you must bring proof of eligibility with you at check-in.
- Groups of more than six guests are not permitted at this time.
Members no longer need to reserve tickets in advance. Become a member today!
The Museum also offers free admission to following groups. Please select “Other Eligible Free Admission”:
- Active military personnel (valid ID is required)
- Museum colleagues (business card or staff badge is required)
- Members of AAM and ICOM (membership card is required)
- Members of the media (business card or staff badge is required)
- Holders of the EBT card
- Holders of a Norton Simon Museum Admission Pass (bring your pass with you for check-in)
- Visitors who are legally blind
- Caregivers accompanying visitors with disabilities