General Admission Tickets
$0.00 – $240.00
Advance tickets are no longer required, but are recommended to expedite check-in. Members check-in at the membership desk (no reservations required).
We will release tickets one month at a time. Tickets for October will be released October 1.
Please select the day you wish to visit the Museum below and follow the prompts through the checkout process.
Prior to your visit, please review our Covid-19 Guidelines and Protocols, which will be strictly enforced.
- If you become sick or are unable to visit the museum, your ticket is still valid and can be redeemed up to 4 weeks from the original visit date.
- If you qualify for one of our “free admission” categories, you must bring proof of eligibility with you at check-in.
- Groups of more than 12 guests are not permitted at this time.
The Museum also offers free admission to following groups. Please select “Other Eligible Free Admission”:
- Active military personnel (valid ID is required)
- Museum colleagues (business card or staff badge is required)
- Members of AAM and ICOM (membership card is required)
- Members of the media (business card or staff badge is required)
- Visitors who are legally blind
- Caregivers accompanying visitors with disabilities
Admission is free for all visitors the first Friday of every month from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. Unless otherwise stated, events are free with admission and no reservations are required.